Day 2 - Things that make you happy

        I knew I would be an ungrateful person if I said that I didn't have a lot of things that make me happy. Since I was young, I have not been a person who can laugh or express my feelings easily. I guess, the easiest thing to do for me is crying.

        I can say that I am happy when I have enough money when I don't need to work. It does not mean I don't like to work. No, I like working. Sometimes, it makes me feel alive. However, having enough money can make you feel relieved about life. You should not wonder about tomorrow or future. Whenever I imagine myself about it, it makes me feel happy. That is also one of the reason why I work so hard in in my 20s; I want to retire early, around 40s will be great for me. I want to enjoy my retirement in my small house, living with two or three dogs, seeing my children grow up and talk with my partners for a long time.

    I also become so happy when I can eat delicious food. I am not a picky eater so I enjoy most of the meals I have ever had. However, my body gains weigh easily and it makes me stressed. I have been trying to control my appetite so I usually avoid some types of food. Few months ago, I loved milk tea so much but it made me gain weigh and my body became itchy. Later, I found out that I should not consume too much sweet things -geez, even my body can't get the sweetness-. I decided to stop drinking it. If I really wants it, I watch the mukbang videos. It made me happy as well.

    Last but not least, I feel the happiest when I talk to my younger sister. She is extremely funny that makes me laugh over her words. Sometimes, she doesn't mean to make things funny but I keep laughing. That's when I realize I am happy when I talk to her. She keeps throwing sarcasm as a joke and she said nice things few days ago. She said, "Pi, I think I can spend my whole life, living with you but I would be happy if you can find someone you love and we can live next to each other. Every time, your partner works or he is not at home, we can hang out together. Just watch our favorite music video and discuss so many things." She made me realize that life can be a good thing, sometimes. 

Komentar